On Feb. 4, 2017, Terrell Davis became the 5th Denver Bronco to be selected for the Pro Football Hall of Fame (the other Broncos HOF members are John Elway, Floyd Little, Gary Zimmerman and Shannon Sharpe). The first four years of Davis’ NFL career were more electrifying and filled with more accomplishments than any running back in the history of the NFL. Hall of Fame voters recognized the tremendous impact that Davis had not just on his team, but on the league as a whole. Terrell Davis is “officially” one of the greatest running backs to EVER play in the NFL!!
Davis now works as a commentator for NFL Network and travels the country as a member of the Corporate Kickoff team, delivering business keynote presentations packed with lessons from the NFL about leadership and team-building.
Terrell’s accomplishments include:
- NFL league MVP (1998)
- Super Bowl MVP (XXXII)
- 2 x Super Bowl Champion (XXXII & XXXIII)
- 2 x NFL Offensive Player of the Year (1996 & 1998)
- AFC Player of the Year (1996)
- NFL Rushing Leader (1998)
- One of only 6 players in NFL history to rush for more than 2,000 yards in a single season.